Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Introduction

• igortap68
    Participant
    igortap68

Welcome, newbie!

I’m Igor, an affiliate manager at Tapgerine.

Have you ever heard of Charles Ngo and IAmAtilla? They’re the key affiliates now, raising unimaginable sums with advertising. But sure enough, they’d started just as everyone else had, at the bottom.

Wouldn’t that journey be easier with the help of someone who knows the market? Most likely, yes, it would. And that’s what I’ve decided to invest my time into. I want to be the one to aid newbies of internet marketing, advise and lead them to 100% ROI. That’s my ambition.

So if you’re new to the market, received a number of rejections from managers because you’re too “green”, and feel like you could use some guidance, there’s a couple of free spots on my team.

Feel free to contact me to join via:

email: igor.cherepynskyi@tapgerine.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Affiliate Ninja Club © Copyright 2017 || Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions || Disclaimer || Advertisement ||
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links on ANC has affiliate links. We will earn a little commission if you purchase/signup through our affiliate link at no additional cost to you. All commissions generated through our website is used to support maintenance & improving our site.